Because we are selective in our choice of suppliers and manuafacturers of our findings, we would like you to buy and use them with confidence.
All our clasps, crimps, head and eye pins, jumprings, beadtips, wire guards and crimp covers are covered by our 200% money back guarantee:
If ANY of our basic findings break, peel, flake or are faulty in any way while making your jewellery, we will replace it PLUS send you an extra one.
Please keep your pack labels as proof of purchase. Returns must be made within 30 days and does not cover wear & tear, tarnishing, or incorrect technique.
How To Care for Your Created Jewellery
The Bead Room stocks findings made from excellent quality materials and made to very high standards. Jewellery made from our findings should last for many years.Your jewellery must be properly cared for. Dust, pollution and daily wear can cloud the brilliance of the surfaces of the metals and beads.
- Use a silver polishing cloth to wipe clean your jewellery after wearing.
- Do not wear your jewellery while doing the housework or gardening.
- Do not use chemicals to clean your jewellery.
- Always put on your jewellery after perfume and hairspray has been applied then dried.
- Do not wear your jewellery while swimming or showering.
- When finished with your jewellery, always store it in its own zip-lock bag or anti-tarnish jewellery box.
Plating Colour Chart